Delta Dental of Oklahoma brokers have access to a wide variety of comprehensive benefit plans designed to meet the needs of their small and large clients. Plus, Delta Dental of Oklahoma can offer clients advanced technological solutions for benefit administration and customer service. When you represent Delta Dental of Oklahoma, you can take pride in the benefit plans you market.
- We put people before profits and give back to the communities we serve.
- Our not-for-profit mission is to advance the oral health of all Oklahomans.
- Our operations are unaffected by Wall Street volatility, undiluted by shareholder dividends and uncompromised by the demands and requirements of ownership or investment groups.
Focus on Dental
- We’ve been providing dental benefits exclusively for more than 45 years.
- Dental isn’t an afterthought for our business, it’s our only business.
- We’re the experts in all aspects of dental benefits.
- We offer a wide variety of products and services to meet the needs of all sizes of companies – from two employees to thousands – as well as affordable options for individuals and families.
- We provide built-in flexibility for customization to best match group needs.
- Our product designs emphasize the importance of diagnostic and preventive care with optional services available for major and orthodontic services.
Robust Dentist Networks
- Delta Dental Premier includes over 94 percent of all licensed dentists in Oklahoma and nationally.
- Delta Dental PPO, a Preferred Provider Organization includes 65 percent of the dentist locations throughout Oklahoma and nationwide.
- Delta Dental offers a dual network or 'plus Premier' feature with most of our Delta Dental PPO products.
- Customer service representatives focus solely on dental health benefits and do not have to wade through extraneous medical, surgical, or prescription drug data to get subscribers the answers they need.
- Calls are answered quickly and courteously, in an average of 32 seconds or less.
- Our customer service team consistently achieves a positive rating of 99 percent in overall satisfaction.
- Our Broker Exchange online portal provides instant access to necessary forms, information, and services vital to your business.
- Delta’s broker relations representatives are dedicated to meeting your needs.
- We offer competitive commissions.
How to Become a Delta Dental of Oklahoma Broker
If you are a broker licensed with the Oklahoma Insurance Department and would like to be appointed to do business with Delta Dental of Oklahoma, it is easy to get started. Contact us at:
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
P.O. Box 54709
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73154-1709
866-685-2112 (Toll Free) -or- 405-607-4709 (OKC Metro)
For Proposal Requests/Underwriting Questions: