Participation in Delta Dental’s networks is great for you and great for your patients. Nearly three out of four dentists in the US participate in one or more networks offered by Delta Dental. Our sole purpose is getting more patients into your office on a regular basis – for their benefit and yours. We’re a partner you can trust to understand your business and your patients’ oral health needs.
Did You Know?
- Delta Dental was founded in 1954 by a group of dentists who wanted to help their patients have more affordable access to dental health care.
- Your name and practice will be promoted to more than 1 million Delta Dental of Oklahoma patients.
- One in every three Americans with dental benefits has Delta Dental.
From a business standpoint, you can’t deny the power of our industry-leading national subscriber base of 80 million enrollees – all looking for in-network dentists like you for their dental care needs. Once they begin visiting your office, we provide unparalleled support and service to keep your office running smoothly.
Delta Dental is committed to promoting efficiency in your office by offering the tools and information you need to make it easy to work with us. That gives you more time to do what you do best – care for your patients. Nationally, Delta Dental’s state-of-the-art claims processing systems handle more than 114 million claims annually (2.2 million per week) with a near 100 percent accuracy rating.
Here are a few more reasons to consider becoming a Delta Dental of Oklahoma network provider:
- Our REAL-TIME Claims Processing enables fast, on-the-spot processing through our free online tool.
- As a Delta Dental participating dentist, your payment is sent directly to you.
- You can receive your payment even faster – within 24-48 hours of the claim being processed – when you sign up for our free direct deposit service.
- Our customer service wait time averages less than 22 seconds – among the best in the dental industry.
- Our network dentists enjoy 24/7 online access to patient information.
- We provide ongoing education for patients on how to better understand their dental benefits.
Best of all, you get the experience of the nation’s leading dental benefits carrier. Unlike most insurance carriers (who specialize in medical coverage and offer dental coverage as an option), Delta Dental has had one focus for more than 65 years – dental.
To learn more about the advantages of participating in Delta Dental’s networks, call the Provider Relations Department at 800-522-0188, Ext. 137 (Toll Free) or 405-607-2137 (OKC Metro), or email